Thursday, April 15, 2010

like i give a frock - pun intended. no bad language here.

I simply cannot get enough of Kat Macleod's illustrations. Once in a while, I'll use them to accompany random entries here. There are hints of 3D effects using real cloth in the second design from the top. The second picture from the bottom 'Like I give a frock' is one of my favourites, for certain reasons :P And the last picture at the bottom has been on my old laptop since '08 because it captures the epitome of chicness. D should be able to remember it 'cause she worked on the laptop and complained that the letter D couldn't be typed! Ha. Those were the days before the functional macbook came along. Anyway, the picture's actually the cover of a French CD album. So Frenchy, So Chic.

























































































































Got a birthday party to attend at the Mint Museum of Toys later. Time to get my studying-engine going first!

No comments: