Well, I had an inspiration for these dots because of two reasons: First, the music lesson on Friday required us to carry out such an activity. And boy, it was then I realised that I could have fun with oil pastels. Used to think they were smelly... Anyway the second reason is a Children's book that I bought - The Dot. It is about a girl who felt that she could not draw. This book made me think about how I was taught Art by my Art teachers who were not at all encouraging and nurturing, so I ended up thinking that I was bad at the subject. Certainly left a mark on me, but I love colours so much... and I like colouring and playing with colours. Joyce and I had a lot of fun and it has been some time since I last spent quality time with her. Shall do so before her new term begins.
Well, I shall display the picture on the wall after laminating it! To more creative art sessions!
No comments:
Post a Comment