Sunday, February 8, 2009

Shan's solemnisation

Shan and her beau solemnised their marriage on Saturday. It was a simple ceremony with her loved ones around. I am glad she invited me as it confirms our friendship - one that we formed at work. I almost tear-ed when she sat down to sign the documents, after the vows and ring exchange... I am not the sort to cry at weddings because weddings are happy occasions. But yesterday, when I saw her expressions as she sat, I felt something tugging in my heart - I am not sure how I am going to describe that feeling...

She has been through a lot and I am glad she is happy and contented. Her hubby is one blessed man to have Shan as his wife. She's virtuous, patient, kind, family-oriented and gentle.

I wish her all the love a married couple enjoys.

No comments: