Sunday, February 15, 2009

food!

On Thursday, Jon, Lester, and I went for a hi-tea buffet =)

I was supposed to do the 203 project recording at Joy's place in the morning... but my groupmates could not come and I did not have the recording equipment. Postponed it to Saturday. Anyway. I had time to read my 102 notes and I completed the tutorial work. That afternoon, we met up at Bugis and headed down to a quaint restaurant known as Chilli Padi Restaurant.

There were the colourful nyonya pastries (the yummy kuehs), chwee kueh (my comfort food =P), penang laksa, some curry-like gravy - lontong (i think) and sweet longan drink (there were both hot and iced versions)? There were curry puffs too. I will let the pictures do the talking for now.



























































Later in the evening, we headed to Tom's Palette. The guys had ice-cream while I took in the ambience of the parlour. Packed a take-away tub of chocolate for my family. The ice-cream contains no stabilisers or any artificial stuff so it's healthy! But, of course, we must eat in moderation. Haha.

No comments: