Was at the Hall Welcome Dinner on Wednesday night and it felt awkward to be there throughout. I guess attending the orientation camp will boost one's social life in hall. Too bad I didn't attend it. Anyway... I was glad Siying (who came to support Chris) invited me to Chris' room to chill. Haha.. I made a few new friends that day - let me see.. 4 new people? Chris, Yu Xiang, Xin Hui and Kenneth. Didn't go out for supper with them as I was too tired.
Met many people that night but I just can't recall their names cuz they were brief encounters.. oh well.. i'll probably bump into them somehow, some time later.. then i'll get their names right.
Currently, Jay Chou's 一路向北 is in my favourite playlist. The melody is typically nice - if you know what I mean. The lyrics are well-written - it was written for Initial D, if you look at the lyrics, there are words like rear view mirrors, mountainous roads, accelerate and all.. How does Vincent Fang link love to parts of cars and accelerating? I marvel at his ability.
Why the title 'feeling old'?
When you are seated among a bunch of 19 to 21 year old girls and fresh ORD-ed boys, you will understand how I feel, though I am still below 25.
The best part is: I was commented by my friends during the Welcome Dinner that I look younger than a 19 year old. maybe 16 or 17? muahaha =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment