Wednesday, June 9, 2010

D's wedding celebration

Had a fabulous time at D's wedding! Believe it or not, it was 2 whole days of eating and dressing-up, and if I were to take into account last year's ROM celebration, that'd be a really long event. Although the preparation was long and tedious for the wedding planners/organisers, it was all worth it when the couple waltzed into the ballroom, gave heartfelt thank-you speeches and shared bits of their love story with us. It was such a psychedelic, radiant sight with the colourful saris and cocktail dresses-clad ladies. By the way, Hilton Hotel serves really good food, especially the desserts like the chocolate fondue, bread and butter pudding, the variety of cheesecakes and the chocolate brownies. How about a high tea buffet? :P

What the ladies (friends of D) wore:









Love my chiffon dress, and the eye make-up by Shu Uemera's artist, Angeline! She has been doing my make-up for functions that I have to attend for the past 2 years.
What I wore:





































Dress and belt: ASOB (Korea)
Bag: LV Sarria Mini
Shoes: J West
Watch: Chomel

No comments: