Monday, June 22, 2009

have a productive day!

Just the other day, I was out with my friend shopping and we heard Christmas songs being played in one of the shops...

Christmas songs in June? Seriously.

Well... perhaps that shop is secretly hoping that the early Christmas mood set, coupled with the GSS, will help boost their sales. But that's just my brilliant deduction. Maybe it simply placed a random CD into the player.

But, just to let you all know, I have started making scrapbook pages again for a few birthdays, special occasions and for my dear friends. And for myself too.

I surfed online for some scrapbook ideas and I found something quite funny.
Here's to all of you:




















Oh yes, and I will selling some of my stuff soon. Here.
Stuff = clothes and accessories

Brand new and the not-so-new stuff
Nevertheless, nice stuff.

(:

No comments: