Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just another 3 days to the end of the semester which coincidentally, falls on my birthday. The preparation for the examination is draining me mentally because I have to memorise so much for one paper. The earlier two papers were manageable. Started on revising a particular paper two weeks ago but somehow, the subject is so dry that it bores me the moment I turn to a page in the textbook. Confidence - I lack it for this paper.

My family and friends have been egging me on, telling me not to give up. I want to thank all of you for your encouragement, from the bottom of my heart.

There is so much I want to do during the 3-month holiday (See this post). The first two tasks will be to make space at home for all the stuff from my dorm and to pack the luggage for the trip to Melbourne. Can't wait to fly!


你能做我的大树,下雨遮雨,下雪挡雪吗?

No comments: