Alas, the second week of school is over... There is just so much to do and there is a limit to what I can complete in a week. I do not like bringing work home to do during the weekends but when project deadlines loom nearer, I will have to spend the weekends doing the assignments.
So, since the third week is approaching, I have to begin doing my assignments.
sigh.
Well, but I will take time to enjoy myself and to give myself a few incentives along the way. Thanks to my parents... I had a nice dessert at Häagen-Dazs earlier - 3 scoops of belgian chocolate ice-cream with a waffle.
Anyway, I want to hop down to Jim Thompson at Raffles Hotel Arcade to have a look at its sale. Apparently, the items are up for 50% of its price. But this can only be done if and only I complete my readings. Hmmm. Maybe I will finish just one reading out of the two that I have brought back home (: then, I'll head to town!!
Yipee. The thought of shopping makes me happy.
Happy weekend to you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment