Too much on my mind, coupled with the projects and the up-coming examinations have prevented me from updating this blog.
I am waiting for the 19th November to arrive so that all these school stuff will be over by then... and I'll be free to do what I want!
I'm thinking of giving my hair a layered look but I dislike flyaway hairs (hair that sticks out) especially when it's dry and brittle.. and.. no more blunt fringe for me! Haha. I've been sporting a straight-cut fringe for almost a year and it is time to style it to the side, to look less harsh =)
Celebrated my brother's birthday on Saturday and took family pictures which can be found on Facebook (check them out if you wish to). My sis and I wanted to sing Happy Birthday to him but he was so shy and of course, he didn't want to be embarrassed. Sigh. What's there to be shy about huh? Anyway, Mei and I sang the birthday song in syllables, like this,
Mei: Hap
Me: Py
Mei: Birth
Me: Day
Mei: To
Me: You!!!!!
and so on. We laughed heartily throughout the meal and we missed SZ who's touring with her family in the States... Good family time spent =)
We had a good meal (starters, ice-cream and of course the main meals) but the portions at Swensen's have reduced by half. So please, do not expect to feel full after an ala carte meal =(
Will be back to update after the 18th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment