Tuesday, October 7, 2008

looking forward to the holidays

Been a long while since I last gave an entry here. I have 3 to 4 assignments left and of course, the examinations... before I leave on a jet plane to Aussie to visit my dear cousin... who is so nice and accomodating to have his gorgeous, bubbly, vivacious, beautiful (and all the other nice nice words) cousin (read: me) stay over at his place! Thanks Jon!!! *hugs*

Okay, you can stop puking or rolling your eyes now.

Let me ramble about what I have done so far. Besides some not-so-pleasant issues, I actually had a great time with my family over my 1 week break as well my post 1-week break where there were no lessons for 3 days, so I had a pretty long weekend just last week. Spent some time catching up with my sister and my friends... Really, this year, I spent more time with my friends than with my sis and since it is her holiday now, we must have some sisterly-bonding. She is such a good listener (when she wants to. haha) and she offers me funny tips and can u believe it, advice on how to be mean and nasty to certain people!

I love her to bits! She is a real lovely girl beneath the tough exterior so the guy who goes out with her in future had better treat her very well or I'll haunt you down! or in Lincoln's words: "I give you one ka-ra-te......"

My shopping trips were worthwhile. Mei (my sis) bought a pair of jeans at Kathryn's shop. The shop is called A Little Flower At The End Of The Rainbow. It's a must-go if you go to Far East Plaza... She has two shops of the same name at 2 floors so check it out when you are there! Affordable stuff she's got.. from Korea, Hong Kong and the like. Anyway, I bought a dress from Que Sera at Fashbash. Que Sera has a shop at Far East Plaza.. but I don't usually patronise it though the vintage stuff there are nice. Perhaps I shall make it my pitstop on my next shopping trip. Yea the dress is in a mustard colour. It is quite long so I have to alter it to make it shorter... Mummy thinks it looks elegant, the colour and prints are special! Will post a picture of it as soon as I can.

Till my next post...

xoxo
J

No comments: