I have been catching up ( and keeping up) with old friends lately... People whom I haven't been able to talk to or haven't seen them in a long long time.
It is amazing how and who God brings into my life, how he made my life so much livelier and colourful with people of all ages, and that includes my (ex) dear form class. I know that I can always count on them to love and care & I will do likewise for them. I have an urge to name people but it would be a real lengthy post!
Anyway.. to the following,
People who knew me when I was not that beautiful (read: ugly).
People who knew me when I was invisible.
People who cared for me even though I could be a pain to them.
People who showed their concern for me through subtle ways.
People who watched me grow and grew with me.
People who took time to know and to understand me.
People who accepted me for who I am, even when I was struggling with identity during my secondary school and poly days.
People who made me feel welcome when I stood quietly, alone by the side.
People who didn't embarrass me to make themselves feel better.
Thank you =) deeply.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment