1. Scrapbooking
2. Visit the Singapore Philatelic Museum
3. Go on a mini tour to Chinatown
4. A girls-day-out with Beth
5. Clean and clear the messy studyroom
6. Learn to bake tarts
7. Visit the Singapore Discovery Centre
8. Go for a picnic at the Botanical Gardens
9. Visit the dentist
and so on... I will add more in time to come.
Last paper is on the 24th April, which is on my birthday and I am not sure if I should forward to it BECAUSE I have not even started revising or preparing notes! I still have essays, reports, presentations and micro-teaching to be done, of which all of these will end on 13th April. I pray I will have sufficient time to prepare for the examinations...
Oh well. I guess I shall look forward to my birthday... After all, Melbourne is just 9 days away from it! Yay!
:)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment